Tag Archives: Energy Performance Certificates

EPC’s for Landlord and letting Agents

EPC’s for Landlord and letting Agents   Almost every property in England and Wales now requires an Energy Performance Certificate if it is marketed for sale. This is a legal requirement. A sale cannot occur without an Energy Performance Certificate in place. EPC’s for Landlord and letting Agents  a one stop solution      EPC’s Continue Reading

Home Insurance Services

Property Insurance You View Property Services are delighted to be partnering with The Property Insurer the UK’s specialist home insurance provider who are able to cater for your property insurance needs whatever the circumstances and at low prices.The Property Insurer’s unique website combines home insurance price comparison together with a comprehensive range of specialist property insurances from Continue Reading